FREE G CLASSES
TAKING TRICK LEARNING TO A NEW LEVEL, FreeG CAPTURES THE POWER AND EXPLOSIVE NATURE OF FREESTYLE, FUSING GYMNASTICS AND ACROBATICS WITH KICKS AND LEAPS.
“Free G Sessions” to be run at the clubs facility will include professional training that will assist with:
– Self-confidence and personal development
– Surfing, skating, snow and wake boarding
– Free running and street acrobatics
– Fall and crash control to help injury prevention
– Fitness, flexibility and core strength for all sports
The 90 minute sessions will cover many aspects, skills and disciplines required for most popular sports.
The aim is to encourage further participation in a healthy lifestyle and acknowledge the demand for a local facility that can provide all young people the opportunity to learn new and exciting skills for their chosen sports in a professional, safe and disciplined environment.
All the staff at MWGC are accredited and experienced in all gymsport activities and the program has been designed to improve the overall physical condition of all participants.